Thanksgiving was a lot of fun, however I wont be posting anything about it anytime soon because as of this afternoon just a few short hours after waking up after Thanksgiving our darling daughter has come down with the flu.
I'm completely lost as to how to take care of a toddler who is throwing up and trying to tell me through throwing up that she "doesn't like it, Mommy." It's awful to hear your baby in pain and uncomfortable, in fact it's so awful I cried. Each time she threw up I cried. My husband is a champ and completely aware that his wife is a totally basket case when it comes to throwing up.
So we are cuddled up on the couch with a small bucket for the little one to throw up in and a little sippy cup of 7up and water for some sipping.
She has finally gone an hour with out throwing up, so I think we are on the downside of it.
Let's up so because Mr.Stanley is leaving all day tomorrow to go hunting and I'm sure I will not be able to hold back the tears if she got sick again.
So I will be back with a good post about how we spent our Thanksgiving, until then I will be snuggling with C until she no longer lets me (the only advantage of this situation).
Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend with their loved ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment