Sunday, November 7, 2010

Some family time

(Nate, Me,MIL, C, FIL, Uncle Dusty, Uncle Trevor)
So a few weeks ago we had my husband's family and us get our pictures taken.
It was a pretty dreary day, but they still turned out great and we just got them back this weekend.

I told my husband this was one of my favorite picture.
He sweetly said "Why, what is it of?"
Oh darling it's all three of our hands.
Oh husbands.

C, I'm almost certain is aware of how darn irresistible she is.
This is one of my favorite, can you guess why?
Notice how everyone is paying attention to the photographer?
See what the mister and I are doing?
Paying attention to each other.
Aww how I love him.

Of course the following week I chopped 10in of my hair, but I'm glad I got the length documented.
Me and the Mister.
As for the rest of the weekend that we have been having, it has actually been really relaxing. Friday C, Mr.Stanley and I hung out laid around, swung by his parents. Saturday we did the same thing, except I headed out at night to spend some time with some of my favorite lady and lots of laughs were made, and many memories were brought up. Always great time.
And as of today, now C is tucked in tight asleep in her bed. Mr.Stanley is playing games on the computer and chit chatting with me. While I'm curled up on the couch catching up with emails, working on some homework.
And of course we have been acting on that simple little smiley face we received on our special little test earlier this week. Might as well cover all our bases (tmi?oh well).
Hope everyone has a good start to their week tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment