So I joined The Bump today after a week or so of debate within my mind. You will notice that I do that a lot, debate with myself.
Anyway, I made my little introduction and was overwhelmed with how many well wishes and good luck wishes I got from over 20 ladies I had never even met before. It was a lovely feeling to meet with others who are going through exactly what I am and don't mind putting it out there.
It's not that I don't like to be open with my family and friends, but to be honest I don't like to burden them with things that they can't control. Not to mention a subject such as infertility or ttc is not something you want to bring down those you love on a regular basis.
I needed an outlet, I needed someone to relate to, I need someone who would say "Yes, I have had that same thing happen to me." Now I do, I have many and I feel like my stress of keeping my feelings and silly thinking about all this ttc has gone down a bit.
It keeps me looking up so that one day I can make that jump from the ttc board to the 1st trimester board.
So if you are in the same boat as me and adore your family and friends so much you don't want them to be concerned about what's going on in the baby making department or don't want to have them asking all the time, make your way over to The Bump.com and check out the community boards there is something there for everyone.
And for your viewing pleasure a little bit of C with her Daddy.
I can't believe these were taken almost 1 year ago.
Yes, Mr.Stanley can look like a grizzly man during the winter months, do to the fact that he believes his beard truly keeps him warmer during the winter. My thoughts on his beard..."silliest thing ever babe."
No comments:
Post a Comment