It has taken me 2 weeks to decide to finally put my first post on this blog. I'm not sure if it's because then it will make our situation more real or if that means so many people will know about our situation. After a lot of discussions with my husband and a whole lot of debating within my own mind I have finally decided to finally bite the built and put this journey with hopefully a successful ending down.
So to start things off, this isn't our first go around with trying to conceive, luckily we did have a success the last time after 15 months and we were blessed with Cecelia better known as C. She was absolutely worth the wait and tough months that came with it.
Gorgeous I know!
So we have that going for us, which in a lot of people's minds should be enough. Well how could you forgo giving this sweet face a permanent best friend. Someone to go to after we pass, I just couldn't imagine her alone. Also Nathan and I know we just aren't done yet expanding our family.
Speaking of my darling husband he is my daughter's all time favorite person and why shouldn't he be? He absolutely adores her and would give her the moon if possible.
It's hard to not swoon over their love for one another, I know I do on a daily basis.
So that is a small back ground on this family. Which hopefully will be adding another member soon...later...whenever.
So enjoy, read along, and to get a better knowledge of us go the tabs and keep up.
L-
Tory



No comments:
Post a Comment