Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Some things that are on my mind today

1. This cycle seems to be taking a million years and unfortunately we did not have excellent timing so I feel like I'm waiting to start this whole darn thing over again arggg.
2. Christmas has totally snuck up on me and I'm completely unprepared and don't really care either
3. I'm hosting a little get together with some other Mamas from our little town and to say my house is prepared is a complete understatement
4. If one more person asks me when we will be having more kids I mostly likely will scream at the top of my lungs and than smile politely and pretend like it never happened
5. I still have 2 more things to do for school before the semester is over by the end of the night and I have no motivation to even do them
6. I keep making lists of things that need to be getting done and yet nothing is getting crossed off
7. Can you tell this is kind of a down day?
8. I found the cutest room idea for C today on another blog and can't seem to relocate it
9. No matter how much I vacuum my home as soon as a put the vacuum away I feel like I need to pull it right back out, I need area rugs
10. I wish these stupid cramps would leave my body and soon.

Okay so those are just a few things that are on my mind and some I don't feel like you would want me to share with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment