Well finally on cd 21 I got my positive ovulation test after testing for some 11 days now!
Lucky for us Nate was home so when the smiley face popped up I was really excited to show him what a positive result looks like.
The look on his face was priceless for several reasons; first, he had no idea what "kind" of test it was he was staring at (opk, hpt) I think it's all starting to run together now.
He just stared confused at it and said " Ummm is this good? What is this for?"
The second reason was after I told him which test it was he got excited since this means some much needed time spent in our bedroom.
I have a feeling that even though this can be a trying process sometimes, that he will miss the days that I shove a pee stick that has a smiley face on it in his face, meaning lets go get it on dear.
This cycle has been excruciatingly long but I'm glad my body is doing everything correctly, even if it's not on a more quick timeline.
Here is hoping that December is our month, it's the month we conceived and found out we were pregnant with Cecelia exactly 3 years ago, no pressure right? If it doesn't work out I think an October due date would be just fine, hell at this point any due date would be fantastic.
The only thing that could be a downfall is if it doesn't work out I should be expecting AF on Christmas but on the other hand if it does work out we will be celebrating a growing baby.
Like I said no pressure...
No comments:
Post a Comment