Monday, December 13, 2010

(little) Fashion Friday (a little late)

Goodness things have been so crazy around our house I've been slacking on some of my posts lately.
So Friday we had a beautiful day here in the Midwest, the temperatures were in the low 50s!
However, the next day we had blizzard warnings and are now experiencing Arctic weather.
Typical Midwest weather.
So Friday we had some errands to run per usual, and since C didn't need her super heavy coat her little pea coat was perfect.


(I really need to stop taking pictures in our kitchen)
Once the storm hit on Saturday we spent most of the weekend in our small town and helped our good friends bake cookies and C got to play with her best friend Henry.
As usually they had a pretty good time.
Last night after C went to bed I figured it was about time that I got to wrapping some gifts. However, since we have a very curious toddler presents are not safe under the tree so I found a much better replacement site for them until she is a little bit better behaved.


I think they look so cute up there.
Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment