Friday, December 3, 2010

(little) Fashion Fridays

Sorry that we missed last weeks fashion post but it wouldn't have been a good day for pictures because it would have consisted from one pucked on pair of pajamas to another pair. So lucky for us we are healthy and full of happiness on this Friday and of course like most Fridays we were off to run our weekly errands.
Nate joined us today and by request these boots were dragged out of the closet.
It's not that I don't think they're cute but it's that she is only 2 and wearing these boots? Maybe it's just my mother instincts to keep my child looking like a child but they were cute and she got a TON of compliments on them so I guess they will make another trip out of the closet before Springs hows up next year.
Everything from babygap.
We got a lot accomplished today including; stamps for our Christmas cards (which I will post once everyone gets theirs), folders for some last minute projects for school, picked up my favorite ice cream, ran to the mall, and the biggest steal of the day...Hobby Lobby.
They had all their Christmas stuff 50% off! It was crazy busy so Nate sat in the car with C while I ran in and grabbed my must haves for gift wrapping. I love their ribbon it's always great prices and they always have sales so it's a win-win.
It was a productive day and now C is tucked away in bed, the Mister is off being manly before hunting starts tomorrow, and I have my favorite ice cream chilling in the freezer and a movie waiting to be watched on the television.
Awww what my Friday nights have come too, wouldn't change them for a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment