Since the week before Christmas my little family has been on the go and I feel like finally this week we finally have time to breath again.
With all the holiday parties, then New Years and this past weekend was followed up by my sister's first baby shower, we have been nothing but running and doing and seeing and crashing at night.
So now we have a good 4 or 5 weeks until Valentine's Day and the greatest Husband's birthday in February to recuperate.
Unfortunately I don't actually get that long of a break since I stay at home with C, my job is never ending and with the semester almost starting next week I have a lot of things that I would like to accomplish before that begins.
So here is a little list that I'm going to try to hold my self accountable for to finish before school starts next Tuesday.
1. Get the house totally clean (includes: dusting, windows,)
2. Get books for classes and start reviewing
3. Go through our dressers and closets and get rid of things we don't wear or that are ruined
4. Clean car out and wash it
5. Make a meal list for the following few weeks
6. Decide on an invitation for my sister's family shower
So hopefully I will be able to cross all of those things off my next Monday.
However, here is some of the cool images I captured on my new camera from the past weekends.
We truly live in a beautiful area, even when it's freezing and covered in ice and snow.
I will hopefully get back to a regular blogging schedule now that things have calmed down.
Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and are looking forward to a joyful and blessed 2011.



No comments:
Post a Comment